Important Information about your appointment at The Pregnancy Lab:
- Hands-on treatment time will be kept to the maximum possible within each session.
- The initial consultation forms an integral part of your massage treatment and is therefore included, not additional to, your appointment duration.
- Please arrive on time to relax and get ready. We will not rush you at all, so don’t worry!
- If you arrive late for your appointment, your session may have to be shorter whilst full payment will still be required.
- Please give us a minimum of 24 hours notice should you need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment. After this time the full treatment cost will be payable.
- In order to deliver a safe and effective treatment, we ask that you disclose all relevant medical information, which we treat in strict confidence.
- If you have a chronic medical condition or are receiving treatment from a specialist consultant, please speak to your healthcare provider before having a massage, as it may not be suitable for you.
- In order to keep insurers happy, we will ask you to sign a consent form for treatment at the time of the initial consultation.
- Payment for treatments should be made at the end of the appointment directly your therapist.